Thursday, November 12, 2009

Morgan Stanley really published this??!!


Reading through some articles on marketing I noticed report published by Morgan Stanley research. I read the article due to the buzz it had created on the internet and marketing blogs, the main draw card is that the article was written based on insights given by a 15 year old summer intern working at Morgan Stanley. I am shocked that Morgan Stanley published this, although it may detail some relevant information from the perspective of the intern's own experience, it does little to give someone any sort of assurance that these are accurate assumptions.

Although I am shocked they published it, I take my hat off to Morgan Stanley for publishing this. I am currently conducting some of my own research for Morgan Stanley, using pre-school children to speculate anticipated currency movements between AUD and USD by drawing lines with green and blue crayons, this report will be published later this year.

You can read the non-sarcastic Morgan Stanley report here

No comments:

Post a Comment